It might be necessary to create a new source, either to process a type of content that has no default source, or to separate your content into n sources for a better management.
To create a source
- Click the Create button.
The following New Source window is displayed:
- Fill in the following fields:
- ID: the identifier of the source. This information is used to specifically identify a source, regardless of its name or category. This field is mandatory. Once set, it cannot be modified.
- Name: the name of the source. This field is optional.
- Source type: select from the menu the type of the source depending on your content. This field is mandatory. Once set, it cannot be modified.
- Category ID: the identifier of the source's category. This field is optional. Adding a category ID will create the following metadata: ft:sourceCategorie
- Description: the description of the source. This field is optional.
- Click OK to validate the source's creation.