Fluid Topics can process Author-it generated content through the Authorit processing pipeline.
This section describes the steps to prepare and upload Author-it content to Fluid Topics.
- The user launches the document export in Author-it.
- The user retrieves the ZIP archive and uploads it to Fluid Topics.
- The document is transformed into resolved HTML5 by the Fluidtopics PaF.
Perform the following steps to upload Author-it-generated content to Fluid Topics:
- Export your Author-it content.
- Generate Author-it publication configuration
- Upload the Author-it publication configuration file to the server.
- Prepare a ZIP archive containing your Author-it generated content.
- Upload the archive using: