By uploading the archive export obtained from Author-it Publish feature, Fluid Topics generates several publications according to different variant combinations. As all these combinations may not be pertinent, Fluid Topics provides a publication_conf.xml file in order to precisely define which variant-value combinations must be taken into account to generate each publication.
The publication_conf file is dependent on the source used to upload AIT-generated content.
- defaultPublication (mandatory):default configuration settings to be applied to all top books that are not specified in the publication part
- publication (optional): specific configuration settings to be applied to a list of top books. Top books from this list are independent from the defaultPublication configuration settings
The publication configuration file can be named the following way:
- *** can be an alphanumeric value, and
- the extension must be .xml, .yml or .json.
- Download the current Author-It Publication Configuration File if there already exists one.
- Upload the new Author-It Publication Configuration File.