To be able to export content in a format ready for Fluid Topics, some specific objects must be imported to Author-it by using the Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml file:
Note: To get the Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml file, download the ZIP archive attached to this document, which is available in the Attachments tab of the sidebar.
The ZIP archive contains the following files:
- Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml
- This file contains the XML object to import.
- This file is required when using the "Fluid Topics - with upload" publishing profile.
- This file turns Author-it published content into the files required for web-based output.
- This file turns web-based output into the files required for Fluid Topics.
Import the Author-it object XML as follows:
Use the file browser to select the object for import.
If the importer asks to create variables or new folders, click Yes.
The Fluid Topics and Fluid Topics - with upload publishing profiles are created and ready for use in Author-it.
Note: It may be necessary to refresh folder views to find the new objects by pressing F5 key.