"XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations) is a language for transforming XML documents into other XML documents, or other formats such as HTML for web pages, plain text or XSL Formatting Objects, which may subsequently be converted to other formats, such as PDF, PostScript and PNG. XSLT 1.0 is widely supported in modern web browsers.
The original document is not changed; rather, a new document is created based on the content of an existing one."
The ZIP archive contains the following files:
- Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml
- This file contains the XML object to import.
- This file is required when using the "Fluid Topics - with upload" publishing profile.
- This file turns Author-it published content into the files required for web-based output.
- This file turns web-based output into the files required for Fluid Topics.