Every time a user reads a section of a document, Fluid Topics logs a single view per user session. This applies to the following types of documents:
- Structured documents in the Reader page
- Unstructured documents in the Viewer page
- Shared Personal Books
Selecting Analytics > Content Usage > Most popular documents displays the Most popular documents interface, where users with the ADMIN or ANALYTICS_USER role can see which documents had the most views.
The list of most popular documents includes three columns:
- Views: the number of views logged for the document.
- Title: the icon corresponding to the content type (book or article , unstructured document , or shared personal book ) and the document's title. Hover over the title and select "Show" to consult the document in the Reader page.
- Metadata: all metadata set to be displayed on the Reader page are displayed in tags formatted as follows: metadata_label(metadata_ID): metadata_value