From Fluid Topics v3.4.55, it is possible to add a map attachment to a DITA map by using a control file.
- Create or edit the FluidTopicsControlFile.xml file according to your needs:
- Attach a document to a DITA map with no DITAVAL
- Attach a document to a DITA map instance
- Attach a document to several instances of a DITA map
- Attach several documents to several instances of a DITA map
- Attach a URL to a DITA map
- Attach a Document by its KHUB ID
- Attach a Document by its originId
- Rename a Map Attachment
- Compress the FluidTopicsControlFile.xml file and the file(s) to attach in a ZIP archive.
- Upload the ZIP archive to Fluid Topics through the DITA source used to publish the DITA map.
Another control file in the legacy format has been found in this archive (FluidTopicsDitaControlFile.xml), it will be ignored