When dealing with an issue, the Support Best Practices would be to perform the following command and send the results to our Support Team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Ticketing software: http://support.antidot.net
- Phone (during French business hours): +33 (0)4 42 63 67 92
When contacting the support, please be sure to put as much information as needed so that your issue is treated quickly.
Depending on the issue, we will need information about:
- the version number of your product
- the browser you use
- the URL, with identifiers if needed
- how to recreate the issue:
- context about the issue (with screenshots if needed)
- an archive with faulty files (reduced to the strict minimum)
- the criticality level of the issue, using the following definitions:
- Trivial: Cosmetic problem like misspelled words or misaligned text.
- Minor: Minor loss of function, or other problem where easy workaround is present.
- Medium: Major loss of function.
- Critical: Crashes, loss of data, severe memory leak.
- Blocker: Blocks development and/or testing work, production could not run.
To retrieve support logs, the following files are required: