Fluid Topics analytics make it possible to know which topics are the most frequently consulted.
The following analytics are available for the most frequently consulted elements:
- When a user clicks a publication title from the Search Results page.
- When a user clicks a topic title from the Search Results page.
- When a user consults a topic for at least 8 seconds in the Reader page.
In the Hit Parade, consult the "Most clicked documents" section:
The "Most clicked documents" section is displayed as a table divided as follows:
- Rank: The rank of the element, starting from the most frequently consulted, for the given time period.
- Document: The link to the element. This link can be clicked to access the Fluid Topics portal and consult the relevant topic/publication. Publications in the table have a link ending with "/root".
- Label: The label of the element. It can be either the title of the publication or the title of the relevant topic.
- Hits: The number of consultations of the element for the given time period.