It is possible to consult a bookmarked topic in the following ways:
Consult a bookmarked topic from the Reader page
- Search for the document which contains the bookmarked topic and open it in the Reader page.
- Select the Bookmarks tab.
A list of all bookmarked topics within the book is displayed with color tag next to the bookmarked topic's title.
- Selecting a bookmarked topic in the Bookmarks tab displays the original content in the content pane of the Reader page.
Consult a bookmarked topic in the My Library interface
- In the My Library menu, select Bookmarks.
- The Bookmarks tab opens by default as follows:
- For each Bookmark, the following information is available:
- The title of the bookmarked topic
- A color tag
- The path of the bookmarked topic within the corresponding document
- The document's public metadata
- The date the Bookmark was created
- Select the title of the bookmarked topic title to consult the original content in the content pane of the Reader page.