The Fluid Topics application is composed of the following components:
- A header.
- The Homepage: displays a search engine allowing users to filter content by keyword(s) and/or facets. It is also possible to submit an "empty" search query.
- To navigate to the Search page, select the Search icon () on the Homepage.
- The Search page: displays a preview of all topics corresponding to the search criteria entered in the Homepage. If a user enters an empty search query, this page returns all documents available in the portal which the user has the right to access.
- To navigate to the Reader page, select the title of a search result in the Search page.
- The Reader page: displays the selected topic within the corresponding book or article. On this page, users can access features such as: