The appearance of the header depends on:
- Whether the user is authenticated.
- Which interface the user is viewing.
By default, the header includes the following buttons:
- Sign Up: invites users create a Fluid Topics account.
- Sign In: lets users log in to Fluid Topics.
Once logged in to the portal, the header includes the following additional buttons depending on the user's role.
- Administration grants access to the Administration menu, the About this tenant window, and the Debug tools window. It is available to users with the ADMIN, KHUB_ADMIN, PORTAL_ADMIN and/or USERS_ADMIN role.
- Analytics grants access to the Analytics page page and is available to users with the ADMIN or ANALYTICS_USER role.
- My Account grants access to the following: