The Title bar is only available if an administrator has configured the portal to display it. If this condition is not met, the Reader page will keep its legacy appearance. Information about navigating the legacy Reader page is available in previous versions of this document.
The Title bar is composed of several elements as follows:
- A button to return to the Search page.
- The title of the document currently open in the Reader page.
- Public metadata that an administrator has configured to appear in the Title bar. Selecting an arrow opens a menu to switch to relatives.
- An expander arrow.
Selecting the expander arrow expands the Title bar as follows:
- A section with public information about the document.
- A section allowing administrators to view additional metadata or delete the document.
The availability of the Share URL and Print buttons depends on whether an administrator has configured the portal to display them and whether the user has the appropriate user role.