Selecting the Process Content tab in the Knowledge Hub section of the Administration menu opens an interface where ADMIN or KHUB_ADMIN users can publish different types of content depending on the sources available.
- Select an archive:
- Select a source:
- Select Publish:
In the History section, two menus are available to filter reports by type or by source.
For each report, the following information is available:
- The date and time the job was launched.
- A link leading to a full report about data transformation and publication, including details about errors if any occurred.
- The name of the source through which content was published (or an indication if the job was a reprocess or an attachment).
- The number of files processed correctly.
- The number of files processed with errors.
- The number of rejected files.
- The duration of the job.
- The name of the user who launched the job.