This event occurs when a user downloads a structured document, an unstructured document or a map attachment. It contains the following fields.
- document: contains the following information about the downloaded document or map attachment:
- originId: the originId of the downloaded document or map attachment.
- metadata: a list of metadata with the label and values of each key.
- mimeType: the format of the downloaded document or map attachment.
- title: the title of the downloaded document or map attachment.
- type: the type of the downloaded content (e.g., UNSTRUCTURED_DOCUMENT).
- location: indicates where and how the document or map attachment was downloaded with the following fields:
- type: can be page when the document is downloaded from a page.
- value: contains more information about where the document was displayed. For example, when the type is page, the value can be viewer, meaning that the document was displayed in the Viewer page.