This event occurs when a user searches within a document and the replies have been retrieved. It contains the following fields.
- document: contains the following information about the document:
- originId: the originId of the document.
- metadata: a list of the document’s metadata with the label and values of each key.
- title: the title of the document.
- type: the document's type (e.g., STRUCTURED_DOCUMENT).
- searchQuery: contains the following information about the search query:
- terms: contains the keywords the user searched for.
- searchResponse: contains the following information about the search response:
- nbResults: contains the number of results retrieved for the search query.