This event occurs when a user sends feedback about a topic. It contains the following fields.
- breadcrumb: contains the list of topics leading to this topic in the document's Table of Contents. Each topic contains its tocId and title.
- document: contains the following information about the document:
- originId: the originId of the document.
- metadata: a list of the document’s metadata with the label and values of each key.
- title: the title of the document.
- type: the document's type (e.g., STRUCTURED_DOCUMENT).
- loggedIn: true if the user is authenticated.