This event occurs when a user submits a search query and the replies have been retrieved. It contains the following fields.
- searchQuery: contains the following information about the search query:
- facets: contains the list of facets the user selected with the key and values of each.
- terms: contains the keywords the user searched for.
- searchResponse: contains the following information about the search response:
- autocorrect: indicates whether autocorrect was applied to the user's search query.
- nbResults: contains the number of results retrieved for the search query.