The ZIP archive must include all of the following:
- DITA map(s)
- It is necessary to include at least one map in each archive.
- This includes all topics referenced in the DITA map (.dita files) as well as embedded topics referenced by the <xref> attribute.
- If variables have been assigned to the DITA map or to any file within the DITA map, it is necessary to include one or more .ditaval files in each archive.
- All the files and resources referenced in the .ditamap file.
- This includes files present in the structure of the DITA map (direct relationship), files referenced by other files in the DITA map (indirect relationship), and all resources referenced by the <href> attribute, such as images, videos, and unstructured documents.