It is possible to remove an unstructured document from Fluid Topics in one of the following ways:
- Delete the document in the Viewer page.
- Use a dedicated web service.
- Use a Fluid Topics control file.
To remove an unstructured document using a control file, perform the following steps:
- Create or edit the Fluid Topics control file as in the following example:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
- Upload an archive containing the updated Fluid Topics control file through the appropriate source.
- filepath is used to identify the document. It is also possible to use the originId of the document. If an originId was manually set for the document, it is not possible to use filepath.