Click NEW VOCABULARY and fill in the following fields:
TYPE: select Taxonomy
INDEXING USE: select Semantic Enrichment (Indexing)
LANG: set the language of the vocabulary (it can be specific to a regional variant of the language)
NAME: enter the name of the New Vocabulary. It will only be displayed in Back Office management interface (required)
DESCRIPTION: enter a description for the New Vocabulary. It will only be displayed in Back Office management interface (optional)
TAGS: enter words to be used as filters to find the vocabulary in Vocabularies application (optional)
The following screen is displayed:
Click NEW TERM.
The following menu appears:
Fill in the following fields:
- Term: enter the main term for which you want to set grammatical variants.
- Synonyms: enter alternate spelling for the chosen term. You can add as many variants as you need.
Click SAVE or SAVE AND NEW if you want to add another synonym.
Click the term.
- DEFINITIONS: used to enter a definition for the term (Optional)
- SCHEME(S): used to associate a scheme to the term in order to classify it according to its meaning (Optional).
For example: two schemes like 'moral judgement' and 'value judgement' can be associated with the word 'good' for its different meanings.
- FOCUS: used to link a SKOS concept to a non SKOS RDF file (Optional).
For more information, see this page.
- LEXICAL VARIANTS: used to assign a language to the term (Optional).
The * symbol means it applies to all languages.