No specific action required with Debian the web interface is available "out of the box".
1. Start the following services thanks to commands:
2. Check if afs_logmanager daemon is running (/etc/init.d/afs_logmanager status). If not, start the process (/etc/init.d/afs_logmanager start).
3. Link BO portal to server thanks to the following commands:
ln -s /usr/local/afs7/share/templates/bo-portal .
4. If SELinux prevents you to access the BO, use the following command:
Back Office access point:
In SaaS mode (cloud computing), the Back Office interface is secured and hosted in Antidot datacenter. It is a web interface which can be accessed at any time with any web browser. The Back Office address is http://bo.afs-antidot.net/en/ (English) or http://bo.afs-antidot.net/fr/ (French)
It is recommended to use at least the following browser versions (and later versions):
- Firefox 3.5
- Safari 1.3
- Opera 9.5
- Chrome 2.0
- Only Internet Explorer 7.0 and later versions are supported
Back Office default root password change:
From the Back Office host server, use a console to run the following command line:
wget --post-data='"foobar"' --header='Content-type: application/json' 'http://localhost:36080/bo-ws/root/password?afs:login=login://antidot:change_on_install@Antidot&afs:method=put'
- foobar is the new password
- change_on_install is the old password