This API allows to run a PaF process in Synchronous Live Processing mode. This API can return:
- a single layer, or
- multiple layers
The PaF Manager needs the following file to launch the PaF:
In case of error, the following codes may appear:
- 400: Bad Request - the server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be an error in sent data (if data were sent).
- 403: Forbidden - the user is not authorized to launch a PaF.
- 404: Not Found - the PaF (or the service) does not exist.
- 500: Internal Server Error - an error occurred with the bo-server/AC/PaF Manager.
- 503: Service Unavailable - PaF Manager is not available at the moment (network error or stopped daemon).