- Connect to the destination v7.5 CKS server.
- Import the database dumped on the source v7.3 CKS server:
mysql -uroot CKS < /path/to/my/dump/CKS.sql
- Convert database from v7.3 to 7.4:
chmod +x /path/to/the/migration_script/7_3-to-7_4.sh
/path/to/the/migration_script /7_3-to-7_4.sh Lnk4c_index
Note that this script is provided by Antidot, and is not present by default on servers.
- Connect to Mysql and create a new table:
mysql -uroot -p
create table history_entry_custom_metadata (id char(10), primary key (id));
- Convert database from 7.4 to 7.5:
/usr/local/afs7/share/templates/scripts/7_4-to-7_5.sh -s 10041 -S stable -db CKS -u antisearch -p kangoo
- Restart CKS services:
sudo /etc/init.d/cks_alerts stop (on primary CKS box)
rm -f /usr/local/afs7/alerts/scheduler/data.db
sudo /etc/init.d/cks_alerts start (on primary CKS box)
sudo /etc/init.d/cks_server start (on both boxes)
- If after migration, the Scheduler host has changed, it is necessary to associate CKS to a Scheduler. See appendix Associate CKS to a Scheduler, and replace cks1-box with the new hostname where the scheduler is installed.
- Re-schedule all the scheduled searches. See appendix Re-Schedule all Scheduled Searches.