This document shows how the AFS product is designed, structured, and organized.
Understanding the product architecture is a very interesting approach to learn about the solution and how it can fit into the corporation policy and IT systems. The Architecture Guide provides a high-level architecture overview. It captures the system artifacts used in a typical implementation process. It describes the system context:
- How the solution modules interact.
- How information exchanges are performed.
- What technologies are used in the solution modules.
- Which implementation strategies are available.
- Which environment bricks are recommended.
- What performance level can be reached.