There are two information channels to get support when users have questions or problems with Antidot products.
You may find answers to technical or operational questions concerning Antidot solutions by consulting the documentation provided with the product.
If you still need help after consulting the documentation, you can contact Antidot Technical Support. The support is provided under a maintenance agreement and can be used only in accordance with the terms of the agreement. Please read the agreement thoroughly.
At Antidot, customer reports are managed by the Technical Support department in the trouble-ticketing tool (http://support.antidot.net/) and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The support experts log, analyze, and try to solve every problem. When necessary, they escalate some issues to the experts of the Research & Development department.
Before contacting the technical support, however, make sure that you have enough time available to follow trouble-shooting instructions. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, email, and phone number where you can be contacted
- The name and reference of your project, and the Antidot product used
- A description of the problem and the operations performed before it occurred, as well as what attempts you made to resolve the problem and your results (faulty URL, parameters used, and client configuration)
- The afs7.info files of every server involved in the issue (See afs7.info Antidot Server Metadata for more information)
- Screenshots when possible