Rating at a Glance
Enabling the rating feature offers the following advantages:
- End-users can engage with content and suggest improvements.
- Content managers can align priorities with what users truly need.
- End-users enjoy a better product experience thanks to up-to-date and relevant product information.
The rating feature is configurable as follows:
- Enable rating at the document level and/or at the topic level.
- Select different types of rating based on content metadata: thumbs up/down, stars, yes/no question.
Analytics data provides insights into top-rated content, lowest-rated content, etc.
The following prerequisites must be met in order for an end-user to be able to rate content:
- An administrator must assign the
RATING_USERrole to the user (can be a default role).
- During the beta testing phase, an administrator must also assign the
BETA_USERrole to the user.