The ft:analytics:userevents event is used to listen one of the following events:
The following lines show the template to apply when using the ft:analytics:userevents event:
window.alert('New analytics events: ' + JSON.stringify(event.detail));
- event.detail is a JSON array containing AnalyticsUserEvent objects.
The following lines show an example of an AnalyticsUserEvent object:
- appName is the name of the app generating the event (it should always be ft/webapp when using the ft:analytics:userevents event).
- appVersion is the version of the app generating the event.
- contentLocale is the content language chosen by the user.
- name is the name of the event.
- offline indicates whether the event was generated when the user was offline.
- parameters defines the specific fields of the event, which are different for each event.
- uiLocale is the