The tenant configuration files are located in a dedicated directory for each tenant:
The following configuration files are required:
- conf.json: defines business parameters (tenant name, data input type, etc.)
- vhost.conf.json: indicates the domain name used to access the Fluid Topics portal
The following additional files or directories may also be needed depending on the environment:
- groups.conf.json: indicates user/group mapping
- public: a folder to host files exposed and accessible via the Fluid Topics portal. This folder can contain images, fonts, scripts, styles, etc., such as the following:
- custom.less: contains variable values and additional CSS rules that are injected into portal pages to customize their appearance
- fonts: customized fonts
- images: logos, backgrounds, images, etc.
- SAML configuration files: all mandatory files required to set up SAML-based authentication.
The files enabling communication between servers are located in a “-“ directory.
The following files are required:
- mongo.conf.json: declares MongoDB hosts and authentication required to access them.
- ws.conf.json: declares Back Office and PDF Server hosts and authentication required to access the Back Office.
Example of a configuration directory structure:
│ └── ws.conf.json
│ ├── conf.json <-- (3)
│ ├── vhost.conf.json
│ ├── public
│ │ └── custom.less
│ ├── conf.json
For a tenant, files are read at the following path:
A file installed in a public directory and declared with my-directory/my-file.txt in the configuration directory of a tenant is searched for via the following path:
It is possible to access public files at the following URL:
Where $PATH corresponds to the files' path in the public directory.
The file is opened in the browser window. If the format is not supported by the browser, the file is automatically downloaded.