No ftmap Found
The FTML processing logs display the following error message(s):
Exiting connector Ftml with error.
ftml.connector.FtmlBundleError: Invalid bundle. Found 0 ftmap(s) and 0 ftctf.
Impact(s) on users
- This issue prevents users with the
ADMINuser role from publishing FTML content.
Below is a list of possible root causes and related solutions.
No ftmap file in the archive
- This issue might occur when there is no file in the archive with the
- Check that the extension of FTML maps is
The ftmap file is not XSD valid
- Validate the ftmap file against the XSD.
The ftmap file references a missing topic
- The ftmap file references a topic that is not provided in the archive.
- Check that the topic
hreflinks are valid and reference a topic present in the archive. Common mistakes are due to case sensitivity, special characters and relative paths.
Missing ft:originID or ft:title attribute
- An ft:node with no
hrefattribute is missing either the
- Check that both
ft:originIdare present if
hrefis missing from