Perform the following steps to upload content to Fluid Topics using the Publish interface.
Note: The Publish interface is only available to users with the KHUB Administrator Role.
- Click the Admin icon in the Fluid Topics Header:
- Click Knowledge Hub.
- Choose the archive to upload by clicking the
- Select the source for your archive:
By default, the following sources are available:
- Default Author-it for Author-it-generated content.
- Default DITA for DITA-generated content.
- Default UD for Unstructured Documents.
- Click .
Tip: KHUB_ADMIN users can also use this interface to manage sources (create, clean, or edit).