Essential Good Practices for AFS v7 integration are separated in following chapters.
- AFS v7.7 offers a rich and comprehensive set of tools to qualify search service visitors:
- Identification of search sessions and unique visitors
- Identification of web browser
- Identification of source IP addresses
- Identification of selected documents
These tools are integrated into the suite, their implementation is straightforward and complies with web standards.
- The performance of AFS depends on the integration.
- Some good practices are more general, applicable to every web integration, and therefore essential for a good AFS v7.7 integration.