These templates make use of HTML5 and Bootstrap to offer a modern look and a responsive design.
Currently four templates are provided:
- large-multifeed: shows an integration of an AFS Search responding with many feeds.
- large-standard: shows a desktop and full-page oriented integration.
- large-standard-cks: same as the previous one but add community features provided by CKS widgets.
- small-instant: shows a mobile device oriented integration.
An integration is an HTML that loads the AFS Widgets library. This can be seen at the bottom of each HTML page:
In a template directory, for a foo.html page, can be found:
- a css/afswidgets.min.css file containing default template styles.
- a css/overloads.css empty file intended to receive adjustments to the default styles.
Files css/afswidgets.css and css/afswidgets.min.css should not be edited. There are generated based on the LESS files. LESS syntax is not understood by web browsers. These files are only provided for example. Any modification of them should be followed by an execution of the LESS Compiler to update the supplied CSS files. Using the overloading CSS file should be preferred.