- Templates are provided for an easy integration.
- Each widget can be customized with a set of parameters.
- Each widget can be graphically enhanced using CSS.
The minimum needed to make widgets work are:
- At least one reply database in /usr/local/afs7/reply/<service>/<status>/
- An AFS QueryManager up and running
- Empty query must be enabled (see QueryParsing/EmptyQuery/enable option)
- A web server (such as Lighttpd, Apache, etc.)
Additionally, for some widgets features, it may be necessary to have:
- An ACP service
- A Click service