Some filters must be configured especially for live indexing, while others have to be configured as usual.
The following parameters must be set for this filter:
- watch_dir, the directory to watch,
- suffix, the suffix of the files to consider,
- timeout, set to 1 second.
The following parameters can be set for this filter:
- hour, defaults to 0 (midnight). If a PaF starts inside of this hour, databases are defragmented.
- nb_db_threshold, defaults to 64. Each time databases number reaches nb_db_threshold, databases are defragmented.
- nb_reply_databases, defaults to 1. It is the number of attended databases after defragmentation.
afs_doc_index, afs_search_build and afs_search_deploy filters:
- for those filters, no specificities apply for live indexing.