Modifying a service in AFS-BO makes it possible to change:
- its URL,
- its description.
In the Administration screen, for a selected organization and a selected project, the table displays the list of the associated services. When a service is selected, the Modify the Service command displays the MODIFY SERVICE dialog box.
The following field entries can be modified.
- The Url entry is the process URL of the AFS service.
- In Description, another custom summary of the service may be entered to help make out the selected service.
A click on Update validates the service changes. The Administration screen is updated with the service information.
A click on Apps Permissions allows to define the application access you want to provide for each service.
To modify a service
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- In the left-hand selection box, choose an organization.
- In the PROJECTS table column, select a project.
- In the SERVICES table column, select a service.
- Choose Modify the Service to display the MODIFY SERVICE dialog box.
- In Url, you can change the process URL of the AFS service.
- In Description, you can change the quick summary about the service.
- Click Update to validate the service changes.
- Back in the Administration screen, check the service information.