Deleting a service instance in AFS-BO breaks the links between the service in AFS-BO and the actual service in AFS.
In the Administration screen, for a selected organization, a selected project, and a selected service, the table displays the list of the associated instances. When an instance is selected, the Modify the Instance command displays the MODIFY SERVICE INSTANCE dialog box. The Delete command must be chosen to delete the instance.
A click in the confirmation box definitely deletes the instance in AFS-BO. The table in the Administration screen is updated at the projects, services, and instances levels.
To delete a service instance
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- In the left-hand selection box, choose an organization.
- In the PROJECTS table column, select a project.
- In the SERVICES table column, select a service.
- In the INSTANCES table column, select an instance.
- Choose Modify the Instance to display the MODIFY SERVICE INSTANCE dialog box.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation box, click OK.
- Check that the table in the Administration screen is updated.