In the Queries display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 50 latest queries table shows the queries made by users and recorded in the most up-to-date logs. This helps identify the users' queries in real time:
- The first column is the ranking of the queries in decreasing date order.
- The Expression column lists the words entered by users to make their queries.
- The IP and User Agent column gives this information about the visitor who made the query,
- The Query column lists the full AFS queries syntax.
- The Reply Time (MS) column gives the time used ba the Search to proceed the query.
- The Date column gives the exact date and time when users made the queries.
The table can be browsed with the scroll bar.
A click on a query expression makes it possible to launch it in a browser.
For more information about a query delivering empty replies, a mouse rollover displays a summary pop-up with information about the parameters used and their values.
To display a service latest queries
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Detailed Statistics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard, or
- Analytics in the Open Module menu.
- Select the Queries tab.
- Select or change the service in the Service list box.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the expressions and the queries listed in the 50 latest queries table in decreasing date order. Check the Date column for further information about the moment when a query was made.
- Roll over your mouse on a query to display a concise summary of the query parameters.