Modifying a user in AFS-BO makes it possible to change:
- the attachment organization,
- the administration rights for the user,
- the project rights for the user,
- the role of the user,
- the associated groups.
In the Administration screen, for a selected organization, the Users gives the list of the users for that organization. When a user is selected, the corresponding rights are displayed in the table and the Modify the User command can be chosen to open the MODIFY USER dialog box.
In Organization, a click on Change unfolds the organizations available. Another organization can be selected for the user.
In Admin, select:
- Account Manager,
- Company Manager,
- None gives users' rights only.
In project, click Modify and check the desired projects.
In Role, click Modify and check:
- Advanced Developer,
- System Administrator,
In Select the groups of the user, the groups available can be selected for the user to be a member of the groups, with the corresponding rights on the associated search entities.
A click on Update validates the changes.
To modify a user
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- In the left-hand selection box, choose an organization.
- In the Users list, select a user.
- In the table below, choose Modify the User to display the MODIFY USER dialog box.
- In Organization, you can click Change to select another attachment organization for the user.
- In Admin, you can select the administration rights for the user. Click:
- All for administration rights on every BO organization,
- the label of the user's organization for administration rights on that organization,
- None for no administration rights.
- In Select group of the user, you can select the groups available for the user to be a member of.
- Click Update to validate the user changes.