In the Queries display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 50 queries with error table shows the 50 most frequent queries which give error. This helps troubleshooting the search service:
- The first column is the ranking of the queries delivering empty replies in decreasing order.
- The Error column shows the given error.
- The Query column lists the full AFS queries syntax.
- The Hits column gives the number of times when users made the queries.
The table can be browsed with the scroll bar.
A click on a query expression makes it possible to launch it in a browser.
To see the entire error, a mouse rollover display a pop-up.
For more information about a query delivering error, a mouse rollover displays a summary pop-up with information about the parameters used and their values.
To display a service queries with error
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard.
- Select the Queries tab.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the expressions and the queries listed in the 50 queries with error table in decreasing use order. Check the Hits column for further information about the number of times a query was made.
- Roll over your mouse on an error to display the entire error message.
- Roll over your mouse on a query to display a concise summary of the query parameters.