In the Administration screen, the left-hand section lists summary information about the organization displayed.
An organization is the managing body of one or more search solutions projects. Under the organization name, the summary information shows:
- The number of groups and users
- The names of the administrators of the organization
The Users / Groups selection box makes is possible to select a user or a group and display the associated rights in the table beneath:
- Users are listed in alphabetical order. Selecting a user updates the table beneath, as described in Displaying a BO User Rights. Users with a blue star are administrators. Users with a yellow star are global administrators. For more information, see Managing Administrators. The plus icon makes it possible to create a new user. For more information, see creating a user.
- Groups are listed in alphabetical order. Selecting a group updates the table beneath, as described in .Displaying a BO Group Rights. The plus icon makes it possible to create a new group. For more information, see Creating a User Group.
It is possible to search for a specific user by typing its name in the Find a user search box. The user's name is then automatically selected in the Users / Groups selection box and its associated rights are displayed in the table beneath.
To display the administration summary information
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- When available, in the left-hand selection box, select an organization which you are entitled to administer. Check the organization information:
- Number of associated groups and users
- Names of the organization administrators
- In the top selection box, you can select:
- Users to display the list of the BO users for the organization search service(s). You can make out regular users, organization administrators specified with a gray star, and global administrators specified with a yellow star.
- Groups to display the list of the BO groups for the organization search service(s). Click on the plus icon to create a new group.
- For a selected user or group, check the associated rights are listed in the table below. You can browse in the projects, services, and instances to display the associated rights.