An organization is an AFS-BO unit used to define the authority entity of one or more projects. An organization makes it possible to manage the rights of users or groups on a set of the projects because:
- one or more projects can be linked to an organization,
- every user must be associated to an organization.
In the BO Administration screen, the organizations available are listed in the left-hand selection box. Organizations are also listed when creating or modifying a project, as documented in Managing Projects.
To display organizations
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- Check the organizations in the left-hand selection box.
- You can also view the organizations available at the projects level when creating or modifying a project.