In the Queries display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 50 Most Frequent table shows the most frequent queries made by users. This helps identify the most frequent users' queries in real time:
- The first column is the ranking of the queries in decreasing date order.
- The Expression column lists the words entered by users to make their queries.
- The Query column lists the full AFS queries syntax.
- The Reply Time (MS) column gives the time used ba the Search to proceed the query.
- The Date column gives the exact date and time when users made the queries.
The time range can be adjusted.
The table can be browsed with the scroll bar.
A click on a query expression makes it possible to launch it in a browser.
For more information about a slow query, a mouse rollover displays a summary pop-up with information about the parameters used and their values.
To display a service most frequent queries
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard
- Select the Queries tab.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the queries listed in the 50 most frequent queries table in decreasing reply time order. Check the Reply time column for exact measures of time spent by AFS-QE before returned replies.
- Roll over your mouse on a query to display a concise summary of the query parameters.