In the Hit Parade display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 200 most frequent expressions table shows the popular keywords entered by users in the service field:
- The first column is the ranking of the expressions frequency in decreasing order.
- The Expression column lists the words entered by users to make their queries.
- The Hits column gives the number of times when users entered the expressions.
The table can be browsed with the bottom buttons.
A click on the small pie on the top-right of the table gives more statistic information about the part of the most frequent expressions against all the expressions for the selected period.
To display a service most frequent expressions
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard, or
- Analytics in the Open Module menu.
- Select the Hit Parade tab.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the entries listed in the 50 most frequent expressions table. The Hits column gives you further information about an expression popularity.