In the Hit Parade display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 50 most clicked documents table lists the most popular documents picked by users as their search results:
- The first column is the ranking of the clicked documents in decreasing order.
- The Document column lists the documents URIs.
- The Label column gives the Title of the Document.
- The Hits column gives the number of times when users clicked the documents.
The table can be browsed with the bottom buttons.
A click on an expression makes it possible to launch it in a browser.
To display a service most clicked documents
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard, or
- Analytics in the Open Module menu.
- Select the Hit Parade tab.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the URIs of the popular documents listed in the 50 most clicked documents table. Check the Hits column for further information about a document popularity.
- When the table is empty, check that the AFS Click logging tool is implemented in your AFS solution.