The Administration screen is accessible with a click on the Admin command on the left upper side of AFS-BO.
The Administration screen displays the users and groups which the connected administrator is entitled to manage. The screen is composed of three main screen areas:
- The left-hand section lists summary information about the organization displayed. When an administrator is configured for a number of organizations, a selection box is available. For more information, see Displaying a BO Organization Users and Groups.
- The top selection box gives access to the users and groups associated to the organization.
- The table lists the projects, services, and instances available in the organization. When a user or a group is selected, the table expands with the associated rights. For more information, see Displaying a BO User Rights and Displaying a BO Group Rights.
To display the administration interface
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side of AFS-BO.
- When available, in the left-hand selection box, click the organization related to the users and groups you want to manage.
- In the top selection box, select a user or group.
- The table below is automatically updated for the selected user or group. You can browse in the projects, services, and instances to display the associated rights.