In the Queries display of a selected service in the selected time period, the 50 queries with no reply table shows the queries which delivered empty replies although mostly made by users. This helps assess the gap between the data available and the users' expectations:
- The first column is the ranking of the queries delivering empty replies in decreasing order.
- The Expression column lists the words entered by users to make their queries.
- The Query column lists the full AFS queries syntax.
- The Hits column gives the number of times when users made the queries.
The table can be browsed with the scroll bar.
A click on a query expression makes it possible to launch it in a browser.
For more information about a query delivering empty replies, a mouse rollover displays a summary pop-up with information about the parameters used and their values. Obviously, all the queries listed here have an afs:replies parameter with a null value.
To display a service queries with no answer
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard, or
- Analytics in the Open Module menu.
- Select the Queries tab.
- Select or change the time range filter option.
- Select or change the service view filter in the Filter by View list box.
- For your selection, check the expressions and the queries listed in the 50 queries with no answer table in decreasing use order. Check the Hits column for further information about the number of times a query was made.
- Roll over your mouse on a query to display a concise summary of the query parameters.