In the Charts display of a selected service, the table area on the right of the screen lists statistics about the selected front service (Search or ACP) operating performance. The Charts data matches the selected time range and it is refreshed automatically as described in Time Range Filter.
The Over the last... area displays — over an extended range of the selected period of time — statistics about the average number of queries:
- The measure next to the magnifier icon is the average number of queries per minute handled by the selected front service.
- The measure beside the timer icon is the average time in milliseconds required by the selected front service to send a reply.
- The mini-charts shows the same information, but with past data, for the selected time range. A mouse rollover this mini-charts shows a pop-up with more detailed values.
The averages, trends, and percentages shown are contingent to the selected time range:
- h stands for a 60-minute hour, with a comparison with the hour before (h-1), and with the same hour on the day before (h-24).
- D stands for a 24-hour day, with a comparison with the day before (D-1), and with the same day on the week before (D-7).
- W stands for a 7-day week, with a comparison with the week before (W-1), and with the next-to-last week (W-2).
- M stands for a real-length month, with a comparison with the month before (M-1), and with the same month in the year before (M-12).
- Q stands for a three-month quarter, with a comparison with the quarter before (Q-1), and with the same quarter in the year before (Q-4).
- Y stands for a twelve-month year, with a comparison with the year before (Y-1), and with the next-to-last year (Y-2).
For example, with the default last day option, the load and speed average values are listed in the following columns:
- (D) in the third value column shows the averages recorded in the last 24 hours of the current day.
- (D-1) averages were recorded the day before on a 24-hour range.
- (D-7) averages were recorded last week on the same day as today.
- D/D-1 shows the averages trend between today and the day before.
- D/D-7 shows the averages trends between today and the very same day last week.
To display a reply service operating statistics
- Connect AFS-BO and click:
- Analytics from a service quick view in the Dashboard,
- in the charts preview in a service quick view in the Dashboard, or
- Analytics in the Open Module menu.
- Leave the Charts tab selected.
- Select or change the statistics time range in the list box
- For the selected service and time range, beside the list box, you can check:
- the number of queries per minute handled by the selected front service over an extended range of the selected period of time,
- the average time in milliseconds required by the selected front service to send a reply over an extended range of the selected period of time.
- In the mini-charts, check the selected front service load and speed performance:
- measures for the current period in the exact time range selected,
- comparison trends, percentages, and measures with the previous time period,
- comparison trends, percentages, and measures with the very same time period in the similar previous time context.