Modifying a user group in AFS-BO makes it possible to change:
- its name,
- its members.
In the Administration screen, for a selected organization, the Groups gives the list of the groups for that organization. When a group is selected, the corresponding rights are displayed in the table and the Modify the Group command can be chosen to open the MODIFY A GROUP OF USERS dialog box.
In Name, the label of the user group can be modified.
In the selection boxes below, users available in the organization can be dragged and dropped. Users in the right-hand side box are members of the new group.
A click on Updates validates the changes for the user group. The Groups list box is updated for the selected organization.
To modify a user group
- In AFS-BO, click Admin in the left upper side.
- In the left-hand selection box, choose an organization.
- In the Groups list, select a group.
- In the table below, choose Modify the Group to display the MODIFY A GROUP OF USERS dialog box.
- In Name, you can change the name of the group.
- In the selection boxes below, you can drag and drop users from the left selection box to the right one.
- Click Update to validate the group changes.