The Welcome to AFS Back Office login screen prompts the user to identify.
The login screen is composed of the following components:
- Login is the field where the login identifier must be entered.
- Password requires the password for the login identifier. By default, the password characters are hidden.
- Show password can be checked to display the password in clear characters.
- Keep my session active can be checked to skip the login step when connecting to AFS-BO — according to the browser options.
A click on OK validates the user parameters.
When valid, the AFS Back Office interface is displayed. Otherwise an error message appears in the login screen.
In license mode:
To access the Back Office as root user with full privileges, by default:
- login: antidot
- password: change_on_install
- Start a web browser and enter the following URL: https://bo.afs-antidot.net/en/ for english version or https://bo.afs-antidot.net/fr/ for french version.
- Enter your username and password.
- When you want to verify your password, check Show password.
- When you want to reconnect to AFS-BO without logging in again, check Keep my session active.